One day on the Vestibule, the user -Xbot- began a tale, this is what it currently is...
*note - Bolded text is the winning option
I woke up in Matress World of the Sunset City Shopping Mall.
The store hasn't closed yet,but nobody is here. The area I'm in is empty too I see a blood trail
Leading to the closet. I'm curious about the blood and scared too.
Should I
A. Run out of the store and see what's going on
B. Proceed to the closet with caution
I proceed to the closet with great fear.
"What was I doing,I need some defence"
I took a pole from a hanger and proceed to the closet
I slowly opened the door.
Someone was in there lying on the floor bleeding.
"Oh Lord." He didn't look like the undead.
He said,"I got bitten,run now,but take my gun."
He slid the gun across the floor.
3 Bullets. "Damn"
I closet the door and said goodbye.
I went outside the store and proceed to the gun shop.
I need to go one floor up.
Should I
A. Go use the elevtor
B. Use the Stairs
I ran down the hall and found the stairs.
I ran up the stairs and saw the gun shop.
Two zombies were near the store.
I shot both of them down with a bullet each.
I have only 1 bullet now.
I ran into the shop and saw another zombie.
I point the pistol at him.
*BANG BANG* The Zombie went down.
Someone else is in here.
I ran towards the zombie.
I looked to my right and saw a tall black male with a Desert Eagle.
"Don't shoot!" I said. He put down his gun and said,"Thank god a survivor."
"Let's get some ammo and guns and then get out of here.
I only take 2 guns and 2 secondary weapons.
Should I
A. Take a M4(Scope Un-Silenced),a desert eagle,a frag grenade, and a combat knife
B. Take a MP5(No Scope Silenced),and 9mm Silenced Pistol,a smoke grenade and a combat knife.
I took the M4,desert eagle,frag grenade,and combat knife.
"What's you're name?"I asked the man.
"Darren."Okay Darren,I'm James."
"Let's go."
Darren choose the same weapons I got.
We ran out of the gun shop and ran down the hall.
We went right and saw 2 zombies walking towards us.
I looked back and saw 3 headed towards Us.
Should I
A. Run pass the first 2 and lure all 5 into an open area and throw a frag.
B. Take out the 2 on front of us and run.
C. Take out all 5 zombies
Darren takes out his Desert Eagle and shots the zombie.
I took my M4 and fired at the zombie,I missed.
"I suck at shooting." I aimed at him and killed him.
"I have half a clip left Darren."
"Let's run now!"
Me and Darren ran away fast.
The other three zombies walked in our direction.
I hear loud goaning sounds.
7 Zombies ran past the slowly walking 3.
"Holy Crap,they're running."
"The hell?"
"RUN!"
I looked back and starting firing and running.
I hit Darren's leg with a bullet.
"AHHH!" Darren yelled
"CRAP!"
Should I
A. Try and Kill all 10 Zombies and Save Darren.
B. Run and leave Darren for the dead.
I took out a frag grenade and threw it at the zombies.
I aimed my m4 at the grenade.
As the grenade hit the floor at the feet of the running zombies.
I fired my gun.
The grenade exploded.
Body parts flew everywhere.
4 Zombies were left.
3 slow zombies and a fast one coming for me.
"Can't reload now!"
I dropped gun and took out the combat knife.
I swung the knife at his head.
The head flew off.
I took out my Desert Eagle and shot the 3 remained.
The fell to the floor.
I picked up my gun and picked up Darren.
"You bastard!" Darren said
"Sorry."
He put his arm on my should.
I helped him up.
We walked slowly down the hall.
"Let's head for exit" I said.
We walked till we saw a Zellers.
"Let's get some Medical Supplies."
We went in and headed towards the health area.
20 Slow Zombies were behind us and in front
Should I
A. Attempt to kill them all
B. Drag Darren with me and get away from the zombies
I looked to my sides.
I dragged Darren across the floor and went into the clothes isle.
I heard some shout "OVER HERE!"
I looked to my right a person holding a P90 I went towards him.
As I got closer I noticed he had an IGN t-shirt.
"You post on IGN." I said.
"Yeah call me Mikeiro."
"Okay Mikeiro,help me carry Darren and let's get out of here."
"Right."
Mikeiro carried Darren on his back and we ran out of Zellers.
"The exit it blocked."
"What!?!"
"I checked,the exit in blocked in this Block."
"That means we have to go through this whole Mall block!?!"
"Yeah."
"****!"
"Were in block F the exit to Block C,and the exit to outside are blocked,we have to go though Block E."
"Dammit!"
"Let's go then."
Me,Mikeiro,and Darren were at the exit of Zellers.
We walked down the mall floor.
We walked by a Hardware Shop.
Should I
A.Proceed into the Hardware Shop.
B.Keep walking.
The Hardware Shop Could be Useful." I said
"Let's not risk it, 20 zombies are following and who knows what's in there."
*ZGGHH ZGGHHHH ( I dunno how to make sounds )*
"That sounded like a chainsaw."
"Oh Crap."
"Let's Run!"
We ran till we hit the bridge to the other side of the 2nd floor of the Mall.
"Let's Cross!"
"Okay!"
We crossed the bridge a ran down a hallway.
Around the corner the chainsaw got louder.
The 15 of The 20 Zombies were behind us.
Should I
A. Kill whatever is holding that chainsaw.
B. Go back and take out the 15.
Mikeiro started shooting the zombies.
I aimed my gun at the corner in fear.
"Hurry up,the thing may attack soon."
"Okay."
Slowly the zombies went down one by one.
"They're all dead,except for the missing five."
The Chainsaw weilding thing popped out from the corner and ran towards me.
"HOLY ****!"
I fired at him.
"BODY ARMOR, THE HELL!?!"
The Thing started running at us.
"RUN!"
Mikeiro ran,he started to lose ballance and hit the guard rail and went over.
I grabbed his arm.
Darren held on too Mikeiro.
"DARREN, MIKEIRO DON'T LET GO!"
"I'M SLIPPING!"
The Chainsaw Manic was getting closer.
I forfully pulled up Mikeiro.
Mikeiro dropped the P90
Darren lost his grip.
"NOOO!"
"DARREN NOOO!"
Darren slammed to the ground,stll alive.
"HANG IN THERE!"
"IT'S THE END."
5 Fast Zombies Ran to Darren and started ripping off his body parts and ate the flesh
"****!"
"Let's run! NOW!"
We sprinted fast.
Hey I see Stairs!
Should I
A. Go downstairs
B. Go upstairs
"Let's go up!"
"Yeah!"
Me and Mike kept sprinting with the Chainsaw dude on our tail.
"I'm going give you my DEAGLE."
"Okay"
I pulled out my DEAGLE and gave it to Mike.
We kept running.
I looked back.
"Hey he doesn't have any armor on his left leg!"
"Shoot it!"
"Okay James!"
Mike pointed his gun at the leg of the Chainsaw Manic.
He pulled the trigger and shot the leg.
The Chainsaw Manic tripped and let go of the chainsaw.
It flew into the air.
Manic's head the ground and the chainsaw hit his neck slicing off his head.
"Well he's dead."
"Well those zombies that ate Darren aren't Mike."
"Right,let's keep going."
"Hey wait the zombies are coming!"
I aimed my gun at them and fired.
All 5 went down.
"Okay they're down."
Meanwhile in Block E
"Jeremy,this wall of HDTVs isn't going to hold the zombies any longer,a waste of good T.Vs really." Said Cubfan.
"Don't worry, we brought a bunch of weapons we can take them." Said Jeremy.
Back to Block F
"Hey I see the entrance to Block E!"
"Let go through!"
They ran into Block E.
"Here we are!"
Should I
A. Go Left (Bestbuy)
B. Go Straight (HMV)
C. Go Right (Another Hardware Store)
"Let's go left."
"Okay then."
We walk left.
"Hey a Bestbuy."
"They're are TVs Blocking the Entrance."
We walk near glass.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Cubfan I see people with guns."
"Survivors bring them in!"
Jeremy walked towards the 2.
He knocked on the glass.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Hey a guy is in the window!"
"Go to the door." Jeremy said
Jermemy took down the two HDTV blocking a door.
"Get in."
Me and Mike went inside the Bestbuy.
Jeremy Closed the door and moved the HDTVs back on the door.
"Hey I'm Jeremy."
"I'm James"
"and I'm Mikeiro."
"Grab some guns and get ready."
3 Shotguns with ammo.
3 Silenced M4s
4 P90s
3 DEAGLES
2 Sniper Rifles
1 Chainsaw
3 Katanas
A box of Frags
I took a Katana,two Deagles,some frags,and dropped my m4 for a shotgun.
Mikeiro took a Katana,another Deagle,some,frags, and a P90.
"Hey hear Zombies!"
"Holy crap 30 of them"
"I hear a loud sound it sounded like an exploasion, it was far away"
Should I
A. Run downstairs to the bottom level of Bestbuy.
B. Assult the zombies
The Zombies broke through the wall of HDTVs
Jeremy and I threw 2 grenades each.
Body parts flew everywhere.
4 remained.
Everyone fired.
These were fast ones.
One was running right me.
I grabbed my katana and swung it at his head.
The head flew right off.
Cubfan shot the other 3 with a sniper.
"Let's head down!"
"Right."
The group went down and out of bestbuy.
"I'm hungry!"
"I see grocery shop"
The group went into the grocery store.
"Food!"
"Hey I hear hising."
"GECKO!!" Something yelled in a loud roar
"oh crap"
Should I
A. Stay and hide in the store
B. Run like hell
"Damn the lights."
"I got a flashlight...."
"NO!"
"We don't know what this "Gecko" Thing is!"
"Ssshh I hear something coming!"
The "Gecko." Walked in the direction where it heard us 4.
We couldn't see a thing,but the thing was damn close.
We hid under some tables.
Should I
A. Remain Hidden To Gecko
B. Turn-on the flashlights and blast him
"Turn on the flashlights,let's kill this bastard."
Cubfan starting firing his Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle at Gecko's Direction.
"Oh crap it has 4 arms and it's armed"
I started firing my Shotgun at the thing.
I turned on the flashlight on the shotgun.
"It's armed with P90s."
"S***"
I jumped out from under table and took cover at an isle.
I looked over the corner and starting shooting.
"Grenade!"
Cubfan missed Gecko.
Jeremy shot Gecko with his Dragonov.
Mikeiro Stayed behind cover with me.
"**** my flashlight went out of batteries."
"Dammit"
"AHHHH F*** DAMMIT."
"What THE HELL Happened."
Someone started running at Gecko.
*SLAM*
Gecko grabbed the person and slammed him to the floor.
I pointed my flash light at Gecko and found Cubfan and Jeremy on the floor.
"Oh crap!"
Should I
A. Distract Gecko and have Mikeiro help the two
B. Shoot at Gecko and hope we don't go down too
"I'l distract him and you get Cubfan and Jeremy somewhere safe"
"Okay Mike!"
I jumped out from cover and started shooting Gecko.
Gecko leaped at me.
"****,this can jump far!"
Mikeiro got out from cover and ran to Jeremy and Cubfan.
I looked back and sprinted.
Gecko followed.
Mikeiro dragged Jeremy and Cubfan to a table.
He shoved them under the table.
Mike picked up the Dragonov Sniper Rifle.
"Shine some light on this guy!"
Should I
A. Look back and stop,shine my flashlight and have Mike shoot Gecko
B. Run
"OKAY."
I Aimed my shotgun with the flashlight at Gecko
I fired at his chest.
He stoped a hissed Gecko
Mike aimed the Sniper Rifle at Gecko's Head
He pulled the trigger.
The bullet whizzed right through his head.
Blood went flying all over the place.
Gecko fell dieing.
"YEAH WE DID IT!"
Jeremy and Cubfan got up and hit their heads from under the table.
"Ouch"
We got some bags and stocked up on food.
"Hey guys where should we go next?"
Should I
A. Go upstairs to the Hardware Store for Flashlights and Other Things
B. Go outside the Grocery Store and try to the find the map.
"Let's go into the hardware store and get some flashlights!"
"Yeah maybe from Flares too."
The 4 exited the grocery store and went up a floor.
"Hey I see Home Hardware!"
"Let's go in."
The 4 Went in.
They went to the flashlight's area.
"Got some flashlights and battereis."
"Got flares and flare guns."
*ZIGGGGGGG ZIGGGGGGGGGG*
"Oh Crap Another Chainsaw Sounds."
Two loud Groans were heard too!
"Dammit, I think it's at the left!."
Should I
A. Fight The New Chainsaw Manic and Zombies.
B. Hide and wait till they're gone
C. Run! VERY FAST
"Run!"
"Turn-Off the Flashlights make sure they don't see us."
The group of 4 ran out of the Hardware store.
"Good,they didn't follow."
2 Loud Groans were made
"Dammit I bet those two are following."
"What about that chainsaw dude?"
"I bet he's still inside."
"Keep running!"
The two fast zombies chased the 4.
"Shoot them!"
I pulled out my shotgun and turned on the flashlight.
I shined at the zombies.
They stopped.
"Hey they stopped!"
"Hey maybe they can't see well with the light!"
"Let's conserve ammo and throw a flare."
Jeremy pulled out the flare gun and shot it at the zombies.
They screamed.
"They aren't moving."
"I think we should get to the exit,let's go down a floor."
"Okay then."
The 4 headed for the stairs.
The stairs were broken,somebody threw a frag and destroyed them.
"Crap,that means the elevator..."
Should I
A. Ready the weapons and down the elevator
B. Find another way
"I guess we have to use the elevator."
"Ready your weapons,we can't take chances."
Mikeiro pushed the button to open the elevator.
"Doesn't work."
"Remember,the power shut off?"
"I thought it was just the lights."
"Ughhh."
"This means we have to find another way."
"Where do you think there is another way to the 1st floor?"
"Hmmmm,I think the food court would have an elevator going upstairs,but were going to be going downstairs into the foodcourt."
"Okay let's go."
The Group walked to the area above the food court with encountering any zombies.
"Okay down the escalator."
The Guys walked down the escalator.
"Hey I see zombies."
Should I
A. Take out the zombies.
B. Go down the other escalator to Floor 1
"Should we take them?"
"Yeah,we take some from long range,and if they get close we got katanas!"
I readied my gun at looked through the scope.
"Hey this scope is has night-vision!"
"Turn Off the flashlights for now."
"Hey James how many are there?"
I scaned the area through the scope.
"There's about 8."
"Ha this will be easy."
I aimed at the first group of zombies and fired.
The 3 zombies went down and the others ran.
"They're the fast ones."
"The fast ones are skinny,those are the normal sized ones."
"Wait the slow ones got fast?"
"Maybe,but is that's true that means the fast ones are..."
"They probabaly are going to move at inhuman speed then."
"Sh*t"
I moved the scope left.
"Oh crap I see a skinny one."
The skinny zombie could see through the darkness.
It looked at as and ran.
"Holy crap it's movin extremely fast."
Should I
A.RUN
B.Hide
C.Shoot
"Shoot James,SHOOT!"
I aimed at the zombie and tried to shoot him.
I wasted a full clip.
Suddenly the power went on.
I grabbed my katana and rushed for the zombie.
"What the hell are you doing James?"
"It looks like the blind ones."
The zombie continued to run at me with great speed.
The got very close then,I jumped on the zombies head and backfliped over him.
I quickly turned around and chopped off his head.
"Owned!"
Jeremy and Cubfan picked off 2 more.
Mike ran to the escaltor and slide down the rail and fired at zombies.
All the zombies in the food court were killed.
"While were here let's talk guys."
Everybody went to this bloodstained table and sat down.
"Well guys,from what I've seen here are all the zombie types."
Slow Zombies
Fast Zombies
Blind Zombies
Super Zombies
Mutant Zombies
"Anyways the zombies seem to be twice as powerful and can see through the dark right?"
"Yeah"
"Well maybe this can be explained through time,it just turned night time recently."
"Yeah it's 7:16 now."
"Well anyways I wanted to clear that up,maybe if we get out alive,we can tell everyone."
"We'd be famous."
"Yeah,we'll anyways let's get out of here."
Should I
A. Head towards exit 1 (To Courtyard,to block b,then exit)
B. Head towards ext 2 (Straight out the doors into thr city)
"Hey I remember,that the block we're in has the exit to the city."
"Nice,let's get out of this hell hole."
We walked to the exit,zombies were none existent in our path.
"Yes! The Exit!"
A car was near the door.
"Hey it's a car,maybe we can escape in it,I know hotwiring."
Cubfan ran to the car.
Should I
A. Tell him to stop
B. Let him go
Cubfan ran out the door,and tried to open the car door.
"It won't open!"
Cubfan looked in the distance,it was still dark,but he could see a Tank
"Hey guys,the army,WE'RE SAVED!"
The tank looked in Cubfan's direction,the tank started to move.
A man popped out from the tank.
"My killing spree won't matter,I've already commited enough sins."
The man went back in and opened fire and the car.
Cubfan ducked down.
Jeremy ran for the doors.
The tank aimed the cannon at the wall.
The tank shot down the wall.
Debris fell down to the ground.
Jeremy stopped in his tracks.
"I can't see him though this crap!"
"Sh*t!"
Debris pushed toward to the 3.
Out from the debris was Cubfan,on the edge of the tank.
"Bye guys." He whispered
Cubfan dropped everything,but his sniper rifle.
Cubfan threw the sniper rifle at Jeremy.
"TAKE IT A RU....AHHHH!"
Cubfan was slowly crushed under the treads of the tank.
Blood squirted.
Should I
A. RUN LIKE HELL
B. DISABLE THE TANK SOMEHOW
Jeremy ran for the sniper rifle and picked it up.
"**** RUN!"
The guys ran as fast as they could.
The tank broke through the debris and followed.
Zombies were infront of us,we didn't care.
We ran though them and the tank followed.
The man in tank aimed at us.
The guns fired.
We all dove right and ran some more.
A tank drove through the stores.
Smashing everything.
Should I
A.Go for the exit
B.Find a weapon shop